Monday, June 30, 2008
Sorry everybody...
I've been neglecting my blog big time. Actually not much of the Flock has been posting lately, at least in our solo blogs, and I'm hoping I can get everybody going again. The fourth book about us came out a little while ago. Max is going to read it to me soon, but hasn't yet, so I dunno how close they got things. Don't worry about spoiling anything though, I was there after all, and I've read a few basics of how the book went ^_^. I hope all of you enjoy it, and that we can get the blogs going again now too. Seeya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
bonjour!
Je m'appelle Echo.
comment ca'va?
Okay...well.. that was the extenet of my french...okay not really but close enough.
Hey, I'm Echo. I just saw that you commented on my friend, Radar's, blog and I just wanted to check yours out. Eh, even if there isn't much its still pretty cool.
Fly on Forever
Echo
Thanks, I'm gonna use it a lot more from now on. :)
I would say where Lilac went(if I knew)..but uh...I don't want to put you at risk because..well she has a very short temper and can get extremely violent...
when she left she was ticked as heck....
hopefuly she's better by now though. Haven't heard from her.
Post a Comment